D. RETURN AND CANCELLATION POLICY
1. Returns of Products due to wrong delivery
1.1. In all cases in which other than the sold products are delivered, by type, or in case of excess quantity, the buyer – user of the online store www.polytimigeusi.com immediately returns the products to the Company, intact and sealed, with their complete packaging and the documents that accompanied them, to check and establish the error.
1.2. In this case, the cost of returning the products to the Company as well as the cost of forwarding the order to the buyer are borne by the Company, as long as the method of return policy proposed by the Company is followed.
2. Returns of defective products
2.1. In case it is found that the delivered product is defective due to the fault of the Company, the buyer – user of the online store www.polytimigeusi.com, is entitled not to receive, but to immediately return the defective product (intact and sealed) to the Company along with all the accompanied documents, and its complete packaging. In case the defect is discovered after the delivery is made and the packaging is not present, or if the packaging of the product was omitted by the distributors when the item was delivered, packaging of the product is not required.
2.2. The return of the products will be carried out via courier and the Company will bear both the costs of sending the defective products to the Company and the costs of sending the new products to the buyer.
2.3. After the return of the products, the defect is checked by the Company, which will contact the buyer to inform them about the results of the check.
2.4. If the defect is found, the product will be replaced, otherwise the transaction will be cancelled in case it is not possible to replace the product in a reasonable time. In case of cancellation of the transaction, the refund of the initial purchase is made interest-free in the same way as the initial payment of the buyer to the Company was made, unless otherwise agreed.
3. Returning non-defective products – Right of a jerk withdrawal by the buyer
3.1. The buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract within a period of 14 calendar days from the delivery (acquisition of physical possession) of the products.
Withdrawal is under the following conditions:
– This withdrawal is unjustified and without charge and, if the item has already been delivered, the buyer must return the product exactly in the condition that it has been received, with all the documents that accompany it and its packaging in excellent condition. The return of the product is accepted only if the return shipping cost is paid by the buyer.
-The withdrawal statement is sent in writing or electronically, by registered letter to the company’s address or e-mail info@ polytimigeusi.com. Indicatively, it has the following content:
“To the company under the name” JAFA ALBANO “and trade mark “POLYTIMI GEUSIS”, based in Karteroli, Messinia (Karteroli, PC 24200, Greece), e-mail info@ polytimigeusi.com
– I/We herein notify that I/we withdraw from my/our contract of sale of the following goods: ……………………………………..
-ordered on ……(*)……. and received on………(*)……………
– Date _________ »
– Following the withdrawal statement, the Company is obliged to return the money it received within at most 14 days of the proper return of the products. Refund to the buyer will be made interest -free by the same means by which the initial collection was made unless agreed otherwise.
– In the event that the products are returned damaged, or incomplete, the company has the right to request compensation from the buyer – the amount of which will be determined by the condition of the products – and to unilaterally proceed in total or partial offsetting of this claim against the buyer.
– In any case, the above right of withdrawal does not exist for products, which have been unsealed after delivery.
4. Cancellation of order
If the online order has been completed but the product has not yet been shipped, the buyer can contact the Company and the latter will cancel the order, free of charge. Depending on the volume of the order and the time of its cancellation, the Company is likely to seek for compensation for the damage sustained due to this cancellation.